1. The animatronics are excellent!
2. Even though the ride doesn’t change, it’s a different feel depending on the cast member hosting the ride.
3. Pray you are lucky enough to go on a cooler day with no rain . Chances are slim but…
4. It has to be a pain to maintain the Jungle Cruise. Water + Animated animals = probably a bunch of work.
5. Even though is a great ride, they can do some improvements and changes to make it better. They need to help out the cast members with better jokes all the way around. They should hire real comedians to do the job.
6. I bet that water is disgusting. They upkeep everything but the water probably.
7. I wonder if real animal’s have been caught on the Jungle Cruise? It is Florida. Could you imagine a real alligator or snake jumping out? I could .