Love Me

I always say what I do wrong,

Let me tell you what I did and do right,

I’ve always had faith I knew God always had me in his sight,

I’m not above and arguement,

But I’m very non violent I hate to fight,

I’m not impressed very easily by materialistic things,

I truly believe that the majority of people have something positive to bring,

I know the difference between my truth and the truth,

Money is great but I refuse to chase it,

I am who I am and you can hate it or face it,

I absolutely know my flaws and that I am not better than anyone,

But no one loves me more than me except God,

I’ve learned not to judge another person’s pain,

Just because I can stand the rain doesn’t mean you can,

I have fun in almost any situation,

I respect time and love it like a close friend,

No matter what I’ve done or said in this life I honestly from within love God with everything I have.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Love Me

1. David says:

How reassuring, in this time of madness, at your words and know you speak for me, also

2. David says:

…to read your words and know you speak for me also. ( auto-coorrect did me in)

3. gifted50 says:

Excellent qualities…doing our best is all than we can do.

4. I love this and relate to it on so many levels. Thank you for sharing yourself with the world. πŸŒ»πŸŒΈπŸ’›πŸ˜Š

5. johncoyote says:

Reblogged this on johncoyote and commented:
    Hopeful and wonderful thoughts shared. We need to lead with concern, love and kindness.

6. johncoyote says:

I agree my friend. I do my best to be kind. It is hard sometimes. Outstanding words and thoughts shared my friend.

7. Pingback: Love Me – FAITH – PEACE – RENEWAL – BOLD – CLARITY